Friday, January 5, 2007

New Year

It's 2007 at last! Time to figure out how to make your plans and dreams for a better life come true. Time really flies! Things that I want to do this coming year is to get a regular exercise routine so that I can lose weight. I gained a lot of weight since Christmas (who can say no to cheesecake, cupcakes, sugar cookies and pies, lol ). To schedule my time to the Lord in my crazy busy schedule. Be more healthy and less stressed. Hopefully to visit my family on May and to visit at least 5 States with my bestfriend :)

Well I've made my decision and I'm not going back to school this semester and I'm not going to finish my online course anymore. I hate it! I can't concentrate anymore and I failed twice already. It sucks because it's all paid off already and they're not going to give me at least half of my money back :) But I'm not going to let myself get stress again. It's just not the perfect time for me to go back to school.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ghie,

sayang unta, why not trying it again....

pero kung ayaw mo na gyod kay ma stress lang ka or you are not happy....

try another ones nga gusto nimo at you are happy of it....ok?

Anonymous said...

diay ghie, ganahan ko kaayo sa imong Blog title.....ME; MYSELF; I....

sakto gyod ni.........thanks again for sharing me sa imong blog ha?

have a nice day diha.....

Raquel said...

Hi mareng Ghie, thank you for telling me about your new blog. Really, I miss you na talaga.

Nice decision mareng, mag exercise jud kay mo daku ta diri sa US kay halos mga foods fattening. Nakahinumdom lang ko ingon ni dops nga lards, hahaha.

Sad to hear, dili na diay ka mo padayun ug schooling? Just take your time to rest maybe later ganahan na pod ka mopadayun.

ghie said...

VK...Bon salamat sa imong comment ha.... mao lagi sayang kaayo pero kong ganahan na pod ko ako man ipadayon pero dili lang sa karon kay gikapoy nako, heheheh kapoy sige tuon mao ingon bana nako nga kong gi laay na daw ko undang lang sa. Sige Bon ayo ayo dinha og regards sa family!

RAQUEL... madz salamat sa pag duaw og sa comment. Korek jud ka madz exercise jud kay lisod na kaayo kong mang huot ta ani sa pultahan, hehhehehe. Usahany tapulan kaayo ko mag exercise pero ako pugson akong kaugalingon unya ang naka apan lang kay ako bana sige lang pang hagad nako og kaon, hehehe. Sige madz ayo ayo dinha og kissess kang Maria!