Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Clothes

I was looking at my closet today and try to look for clothes that I don't really wear anymore so I can send them to the Philippines. And I found a lot of clothes that I haven't wear yet and tags are still on it that I don't remember that I have them, lol. Before I moved I throw a lot of my shoes away and a lot of my stuff. I had no choice, they don't fit in my car anymore , lol. And thinking about it now, I miss some of the things that I left behind, specially some of the collections that I have. I left a lot of stuff that I worked hard just to have them. Thinking about it now, I regret if why I throw them away, I didn't even think that my family can have them. But oh well, too late now :) next time if ever I'm going to move again I'll know what to do with my stuff now that I vcan't take with me :)

No comments: