Monday, April 28, 2008

I Quit

I started smoking since I was only 18 years old, but that time it wasn't really a habit yet. I only smoke if I was with friends. When I was 20 years old, I couldn't stop it anymore. Whatever I do, I want the nicotine. I have been smoking for 8 years, I used to smoke one pack a day. There was a lot of times that I tried to quit, there were times that I don't smoke for 2 months at all. But it was hard, specially if you work with people that likes to smoke too. Every break time they always asked me if I want to smoke with them. The first thing that I did everytime I wake up in the morning is smoke, break time at work and sometimes I don't even wait for break time , I had to go and smoke. Until one day I just don't want it anymore. I remember getting off from work, when I got to my car, I was gonna smoke but I decide to throw my cigs away and promise myself to quit, and that was 7 months ago :) I'm so proud to myself that I survived this long, there was times that I want to smoke really bad, but instead of putting cigs in my mouth I chew gum instead :)

No comments: