Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Almost Summer

It's almost summer and I'm so excited, I can go everywhere now without bundle up anymore. It is very uncomfortable to go everywhere wearing coat, I feel like I can't breath :) I've been wanting to get a hair cut, but I don't wanna regret again after it's done like last year. My hair was really long, it was the first time that I had my hair really long, but when I went to the Philippines I had it cut, I didn't regret it at first but when I saw all the photos when my hair was long I miss it and I regret if why I had it cut. Now I want it cut again, because my hair is really dry even I use conditioner or is it maybe because I always use hair dryer after washing my hair that's it's dry. Well , I'm sure I will post it here if I will get it or not. Have a nice week to all!!

No comments: