Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Work

It's almost a year since I quit working, I'm now really getting bored. Since I got here in the US I work right away. I've been working for almost 8 years, and it's so nice to have your own money, you can buy what you want anytime. I can still get what I want , but this time instead of buying it to myself I send it to my family in the Philippines because I know that they need it more than me. It's really different if you have your own income, I can send them anytime I want. I had to quit working because I have to moved, after a month I did found a job here but I had to quit again for personal reason. So now it's almost a year and I feel like I'm going crazy, I feel like I'm doing the same shit everyday. Hope I will start working again but I know that it's gonna be a while before I can go back to work :)

No comments: