Thursday, July 10, 2008

Laziness

I have been really lazy lately, I have a lot of things that I need to get done around the house but everytime I start cleaning I just get tired right away. I just got done doing 4 loads of laundry and now I have a lot of clothes to fold, lol. I need to rearrange all my stuff animals because they're all everywhere and I just bought lots of them from Disney store 2 days ago.I can just see dust everywhere, all my precious moments collections are so dusty, lol. Damn! I really need to start cleaning and stop being lazy, lol. I was supposed to make chicken salad this morning but got lazy and change my mind and put the chicken back in the freezer and went to KFC instead, lol. Well I better start folding my clothes and hopefully I will get them all done tonight.

No comments: