Thursday, July 31, 2008

Seafood

I love seafoods and two of my favorite seafoods are shrimp and crabs. I can eat shrimp and crabs everyday and I will not get tired of eating them, lol. I've been wanting to learn how to make a crab salad, since a lot of my friends said that it's so easy to make it. I remember a friend of mine is a great chef in a restaurant. She knows how to make different kinds of ingredients in a seafood. In fact tonight I will ask her about how she make her crab salad and if any of you have any suggestions on how to make it please leave a comment here and share it to me. I heard about the American Seafood Cook-off and I'm sure that my friend will be so excited to join this since she is so good on seafoods. I will surely let her know about this because I just remember her telling me before that she was hoping that there will be a Cook off about seafoods in america so she can show everybody her talent in cooking. And also those of you who wants to join, you can visit at the website also and share your talents in cooking seafoods to everybody. Goddluck!

No comments: