Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hummingbirds

I like going to my aunt's house, specially on summer time. She have a really big backyard and she have different colors of roses, a lot of different flowers and she also planted fruits. It feels so relax specially when the sun goes down because you can feel the air. When I was there yesterday i saw two humming birds and they looks really cute. I told my aunt about it and she told me that she put a new hummingbird feeders in one of the trees because the two hummingbirds keep going back to her backyard everyday. She wants to change the humming birds feeder she had so while I was at her house I went online to search if where I can find a place where we can buy a really nice hummingbird feeders. And I found this website birdfeeders.com, they have the largest selection of beautiful and functional hummingbirds feeder. My aunt was so happy that I found the site, she order the perky-pet double decker top fill hummingbird feeder. This feeder is constructed of two shatterproof plastic containers. The top feeder has a 9 oz. nectar capacity while the bottom feeder has a 17 oz. nectar capacity. With so much nectar and 8 feeding ports, there is plenty of space for the hummingbirds that will be attracted to this creative feeder. So if your looking for a new hummingbird feeder, look at this site birdfeeder.com and you will find a lot of selection, all you need is order online, at least you don't need to go to the store.



No comments: