Thursday, October 23, 2008

Legend of the Seeker

The highly-anticipated, epic fantasy series “Legend of the Seeker,” based on the bestselling works of author Terry Goodkind, will premiere as a two-hour special event the weekend of November 1st. Legend of the Seeker is a mix of fantasy, adventure, magic, mystery and romance and is filmed in New Zealand. I saw the clip of the trailer at www.craveonline.com and I enjoyed watching it. The show will appear weekly program and is produced by Sam Raimi and his partner Rob Tapert, the guys behind Spider-Man films and the Xena and Herclues tv shows. If you want to see more of this fantasy series go to http://www.legendoftheseeker.com/




2 comments:

Reeni said...

I love these books and I can't wait for the tv shows to start!!

Anonymous said...

I stopped by to drop an EC (which I did do).

I was really happy to find this post. I live in France and don't know about coming event like this.

Stumbled the post and thank you on behalf of my wife and myself!