Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My.Suit

My brother works in a company where they have to wear suit everyday. Sometimes he hate it because mostly suits are really expensive. The other day he was looking online if maybe he can find a place where he can but his suit. He found this site called MY.Suit, it's a Made to Measure suit and very affordable. He was so happy when he found this site, the price starts at $495. They're all about fit and fluidity of motion, it moves with you, enhancing your stance, your posture and even your gait, which is really perfect for my brother because he only wears suit that he is comfortable wearing it. So my brother make an appointment to get his measurement, there is no charge for the measurement and only takes 15 minutes. They even have a consultant that will guide you each step of the process, the consultant will ask you questions, answer your questions, and even offer a suggestions. My brother is so excited to go to his appointment. I called my friend and told her about it because I know that her husband wears suit everyday too where he works, she was so happy when I told her about it because they were really cheap. He also called his friend and told him about the My.Suit.



No comments: