Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yorkie Dogs

I've been wanting to have my own dog since I was a kid, but my parents didn't get me one because they were scared that I won't be able to take care my dog if they will get me one. I used to get jealous of our neighbor back home because she have the same kind of dog that I really like. While I was still in Michigan, I found a dog that I really like, I was gonna buy the dog but I decide to ask my landlord first if it was okay to have a dog inside the apartment. I got really disappointed when she told me that there was no dogs allowed at the apartment complex. While I was surfing at the internet last night since I couldn't sleep early and there was really nothing on tv, I found this blog of Yorkie Dogs. Wow those dogs are so cute and very cuddly. Your will not get tired looking at their photos. The dogs name are Isabella and Bubby. I was really enjoying reading and looking all the photos that they have on their blog. I even called my friend whol also love dogs like me to look at their blog so she can see the photos of the digs. And even my friend said that Isabella and Bubby are a really cute dog. I wish I can have a yorkie dog one day, they are one of my favorites dog and since I'm not living in a apartment anymore so getting a dog this is not gonna be a problem anymore. So if you don't have nothing else to do at home, go and check out their blog, I'm sure that you will enjoy it so you can see how cute the dogs are. Hope everyone will have a great week ahead and enjoy the teacup yorkie dog blog.


No comments: