Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Looking for Apartment

We was looking for a new apartment yesterday. We want to move out at this house that were renting right now because the owner of the house is really really annoying and very nosy. She always gets in our business and always trying to tell us what to do and what not do. She thinks that she's always right and were always wrong. She's a lot older and I respect her so I don't wanna say something back to her that will hurt her feelings. She keep telling us that she treat us like her family but if she treat us like her family then why she always talk about us to her co-worker. I'm hoping that will find an apartment before Christmas because I don't really wanna be here anymore. Being here makes me miserable all the time. So I'm hoping and praying that will find a place soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that´s sounds really bad,but can you move in this short time?
Here in Germany we have to wait 3 month or more to can move - of course you can go,but still have to pay for 3 month.
I wish you good luck !!!

Naye said...

Well that doesn't sound good when you have problems with your renter. Its tough moving around the holidays, I hope everything goes smooth for you.
p.s I have an award for you on my random day.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of when, several years ago, we had an apartment where the landlady was absolutely insane! Seriously. She would take stuff, like a broom, a simple broom, or mop, and throw it in the dumpster, saying it was "against the rules to have it on the patio." She did weird stuff, like walk into the house just after moving in and telling me how to put my books which I was sorting on the floor at the time. Walked in with NO permission! The other kids taunted my son, who was 9 then (he's 21 now), because he had severe ADHD and bipolar and was a little different than them. Most of them were druggies anyway (the parents I mean). The other women accused me of being "Susie homemaker" because I spent time in my place actually cleaning it good, instead of congregating outside with them all day. It drove me crazy until one day I got so mad I flipped a can of blue paint all over the kitchen floor. Wow, was my hubby in for a surprise when he came home just afterward! Finally, not long after we moved out to a "normal" place. Thank God we've never had to deal with that sort of thing since.