Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Friend's Visit

My friend came and visit me today. We haven't seen each other for almost a month. She's been really busy with her kids and work. I was glad that she got to spend time with me today, I was really surprised when she got here because I didn't expect her to see me today. We talk for a while, just anything and everything, lol then we decide to eat at one of my favorite restaurant for lunch. I had prime rib with french fries and vegetables, before we had our food I had potatoe soup and this is the reason why I like eating at this restaurant (Black Angus) because of the soup, lol. After our lunch we went to the mall for a little bit then she dropped me off, she had to go back home before 3 o'clock because the person that baby sit her kids can only watch them until 3:00. Well I had fun today and hope we can spend more time again sometimes.

No comments: