Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nikon Black Friday

I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping, I want to get everything done early so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I only need to get two more things for my mother and I still couldn't decide what to get for my older brother. I was searching online when I woke up this morning looking for a perfect Christmas gift for my brother, and I found the website of Nikon, they have a special offer for their Nikon BDC Slam Hunter's Package. The package contains, ProStaff 3-9x40 Riflescope with BDC Reticle, ProStaff Laser Rangefinder, Silent Technology Rangefinder Case, Mastering a Long-range shot with BDC DVD, $50 NikonProGear Gift Card, all this in one package will save you $144.90 on high quality hunting equipment. Not bad at all, isn't it? So I will get this for my brother because I know that he will like it. So if you also wants to order this package for your love one just check out their website at http://www.nikonpromo.com.

No comments: