Saturday, November 15, 2008

Save Money

One of my aunt likes to buy expensive stuff. I used to go with her to the mall and she doesn't care if how much she spent. Same with my sister, my sister likes to shop also and likes to spend her money on anything that she likes. My mother always talks to her about it that she needs to start saving up her money. Now that my sister has no job she realized if how hard it is not to have your own income. So everytime we go shopping she don't even buy expensive stuff anymore, she only buy it when it's on sale. The other day when we was at the mall she told me that she needs to buy a new eyeglasses and she wants to buy a cheap one where she can save some money. I told her about Zenni Optical and gave her their website. Their eyeglasses starts at $8 which is really cheap and they have a huge selection of frames that you can choose. Why buy an expesive eyeglasses and spend too much money while you can get a really nice and stylish prescription eyeglasses that starts at $8 from Zenni Optical. So when we got home my sister went online and was looking for a nice eyeglasses that she likes from Zenni Optical website. So if your also looking for a nice and cheap eyeglasses just visit zennioptical.com

No comments: