Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas without my Family

Christmas is in two weeks but I don't feel the spirit of Christmas. This will be my first Christmas that I didn't decorate. I was hoping that I will be spending my Christmas with my family this year but because of a financial problem I couldn't make it. Celebrating Christmas in the Philippines is a lot different here and I really miss it. It's been 9 years since the last time that I had Christmas with my family back home. Hopefully I will make it next year.

4 comments:

Lan said...

Hi Gie, wala diay kay xmas decor dinha bisan wreath ba lamang. I know how your feel lahi ra gyod atong xmas dinhi without our family from Phils.

ghie said...

Hi Lan,

naa koy isa ka wreath akong gi butang sa gawas sa pultahan, mao ra jud, heheheh. huna hua man gud ko nga kapoy inig hipos na uy, hehehe. sige Lan ayo ayo dinha og thanks sa comment ha..

Anonymous said...

yeah- completely different for sure...I really miss xmas in Pinas.

Pareho man diay ta Ghie hantud karon wala pay xmas decoration among balay. basin this weekend i'll put up our xmas tree. or buy a little one so i don't have to drag the big one from basement. Musta na diay Ghie? ayo ayo.

Davida said...

In the 6 yrs I've been in TX, this will be the first Christmas I don't spend with my family in NC. It's hard. I hope you are able to go next year.

Davida