Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Free is Free

My bestfriend and I talk on the phone everyday. We talk about anything and everything that sometimes we'll be talking for almost two hours. Today she called me and told me that she won't be able to talk to me for at least two days because she already used all the minutes that she have on her cellphone so she needs to wait for the next biling cycle of her cellphone to get the 700 minutes. So I told her that it was okay and I understand. Well after an hour she called me back and told me that we can still talk on the phone because she found a website where they have a free calls. Then she told me the website so I went online and check out the calling america website. It was really cool, I signed up and called my friend from Canada. I was really happy, the voice quality was really good, I can hear my friend in the other line perfect. Calling America is the first free, no hassle, completely web-based online destination that lets you place unlimited VoIP calls to any landline or mobile in the US or Canada. I'm sure that you will enjoy their service so I encouraged you to check out their website so you can also start calling your friends or love ones for free.

No comments: