Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bored.....?

I'm so getting bored with my life. I wanna do something new but I just don't know what to do. For the past 2 months all I do is work, work and work. I have been working overtime for 2 months now but I still feel like I need to work more hours because I need the money. I have been working 12 days straight now and I just couldn't wait for the Saturday to come so I can go shopping and enjoy myself at least with my bestfriend. I don't really get enough sleep anymore. Everytime I get home from work at 2:30 in the morning I couldn't sleep right away, so I'm up until 4 in the morning and get up at 11:30. Today at work I was so really really tired that I don't even wanna talk to nobody. I didn't even answer all my phone calls today and voicemail was already full. I know I need a vacation, I was supposed to have a one week vacation from work start Monday but I don't know if what the hell I was thinking that I told my supervisor the other day that I was not going to take my vacation anymore. I just can't wait for Christmas to come, at least I will get 5 days off from work. I miss going out with friends every Friday. Everytime they invite me I always make an excuse just not to go out with them. I don't like drinking anymore and I don't even like the smell of alcohol anymore. I'm so proud to myself and hopefully I can quit my smoking habit too :)

I've been thinking of going back to school again, but a closefriend from work told me to think really hard about it. I'm just scared if I couldn't make it again, going to school full time and also working full time. I'm not even done with my online course yet because I don't really have time to study anymore. I don't really know what I'm going to do and hopefully I can decide before Christmas.

4 comments:

RAV Jr said...

hello, sorry nga late ko, hehehe... as in wala ko magsigeg able sa akong blog kay wala man sad kog ipost, og kutaw na kau akong utok sigeg basa dire sa akong mga basahunon, as in wala pa gani pod ko kahuman bisan na lang makatunga sa akong dapat nga buhaton nga paper... hay ambot na lng...

makalagot man sad ni pod imo link kay ganahan ta pod ko magbisita dire, pero dili pod ko kaari nga dalidali kay dili man sad pwede ibutang kaha sa link... kay ingon nimo manago sa ka...maong makaanhi lng ko kung mang unkab pa ko sa akong friendster nga naa nimo imo gibutang imo magic link, naunsa naman pod ni manang uy!!! hay...

anyway, bitaw sakto to imo miga nga ayaw na lng sa suong og eskwela samtang d pa ka human anang imong online studies, kay masayang lng pod, labi na nga sige kag tranaho 24 hrs a day...ingon pa nimo, hehehehe...

hay, asa na kaha to iyang tawag... as in nahuman na lng ang break sa thanksgiving, as in nahurot na lng nakog ka-tubol ang mga kinaon nga turkey (wa man diay lami sa, maypa ang adobo nga manok, labi na ako muluto, hehehe joke=) )...

unya, ngano man lagi nga wala kay gana diha maggawasgawas?

aba...taas na ni akong 'post' unya imo lng tunlon na pod dayon luwa...didto na lng pod nako ni ipaskel sa... wait na lng, hehehe...

Dops

Pag-ayoayo tawon diha nang, nabalaka lng ko nganong bored ka diha, as in i dont know exactly what you feel, but as for my understanding, you are just bored, really bored with life, and sometimes you dont know why you feel that way... i feel that way too, especially my coming here, that is why i sometimes ask myself why did i come here, i could have just stayed in Pinas, and have a good job... but i guess, i just have to face the consequences of my decisions, bahala na, im just giving myself to God, maybe He has a mission for me here, that is why im here... and having convinced myself of that, at least, i felt good...breathed well... and somehow had the direction...

i guess, we just have to have a reason for living our day to day life...

o sige na nag samtang di pa ko magdrama, ayha na lng ko magdrama kung mahumana na ko sa akong trabaho kay aron makabwelo pod ko, hehehe...

kinsa lagi nang...sige na ba..di bitaw ko sulti...

yey...sulti na na sya nako aron di nako sige kulit....og di na na si nang maulit nako =D

ayoayoooo nang, i mean GHIE... hehehe

Dops

ghie said...

Noy!

Pastilan araaaaang taasa ba aning imong pulong nako, pero giganahan ko nag basa, maayo kaayo og unod unya maka lingaw pa jud. Don't worry about me, I'm fine, ingon ani man ko noy dali lang laayon ba. Dili pod ko 24 hours a day nga work ang akng buot pa ibot sa 12 days straight is 12 days nga walay day off ba, ikaw pod, hehehehe. Ingon pa ni hubby nako mag dala na lang daw ko og bed og ref og microwave sa work kay mura na daw ko og didto nag puyo, hehehe.

i guess, we just have to have a reason for living our day to day life...

Korek jud ka ana noy. Life is too short maong enjoy to the fullest pod ta. Sige noy ayo ayo dinha og daghang salamat for being a true friend charing!

Anonymous said...

God helps you, Pinky.....

Don´t forget to Ask Him, and He will gives you....

God bless you....

Raquel said...

Grabe ka taas ba aning nobela ni dopa, aguy makatulog kog basa ani oi.

Hala, uwi ka muna sa lupang sinilangan natin para mahuwasan imong kamingaw ug kalaay diri.

I hope ok na ka karon mareng, I miss you na jud oi.