Saturday, December 16, 2006

Can't Wait for Christmas

I have been so really busy lately. After working all the overtime at work, I told my friend that I'm not going to work overtime for a while. I'm not done with my Christmas shopping yet. Last Saturday, my bestfriend and I did our Christmas shopping. I spent almost a thousand bucks but some of the stuff that I bought are for myself cuz I know that I deserve it :) Finally my Christmas trees are up. I have my pink Christmas tree this time so I'm so happy, tinago ko muna ang white tree ko :) I recieved 5 Christmas cards from the mail already. Gosh, I'm so late I haven't got a chance to buy Christmas cards yet. I'm sure my family back home will get their cards after Christmas but I'm sure that they will understand. I miss spending my Christmas with my family. The last time that I had Christmas with them was 6 years ago and how I wish I will be spending my Christmas with them this year. Sana nandun ako buying gifts for my nephew at sa mga inaanak ko :) I miss going to church for the simbang gabi too :(

Merry Christmas to my family, to my bestfriend Mel, to Manoy Dops and to all my friends!

God bless us all!!

1 comment:

RAV Jr said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... ako pod, as in miss ko na christmas sa atin, huhuhu... kaya wish ko, sana wala na lng christmas, or kung pwede lang eh lumipas lang kaagad na di ko naramdaman or napansin pra di ako malungkot...huhuhu...

kmsta na diay ang atong gisabutan? =)

Ayoayo diha nang, miss ko na kaw... =)

Dops