Saturday, November 18, 2006

First Post

I've been telling myself that I need to stop blogging for a while, it's not like I'm active in blogging but most of the time I spent hours and hours reading other people's blog that sometimes I can't do my chores anymore. I will rather spend my time blog hopping than doing my laundry, wash my dirty dishes or even clean my house. I've been posting from my other blog that I was signing off for I don't know how many times now :) But here I am again, just created a new account. Sometimes there's just a lot going on with me that I just need to write it and share it to friends. I can't promise that I will be posting here everyday but I will try my best to post here at least once a week :)

I don't know if I'm still going to write another entry from my other blog, but I hope friends will still visit me there once in a while :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: