Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pink Pink Pink

I admit that I really love to shop. Saturday I bought 3 pairs of shoes and I know that I don't really need them. Gosh, I already have 50+ pairs of shoes and I haven't even wear most of them yet. I bought a lot of things that I know I don't really need. I probably have 15 sunglasses but I only have 2 favorites that I wear. Everytime I clean my closet I always find blouses or shorts that has still tags on it that I don't even remember anymore that I bought them :) But I feel like I still need to buy more because I don't have enough clothes. I was looking at my closet this morning and all I see is wall to wall pink, and when I was rearranging my shoes today most of them are pink. Oh boy! I love pink! And today we were looking for a color pink Christmas tree, I haven't found one yet but I know I will before Christmas :) I found one last year but Christmas was all over, but maybe I should just bought it anyway. I just bought a new cellphone because my two years contract from my old provider is expired, so I purchased a new pink razr motorola phone and signed a new contract with cingular. I know I still need to give my new phone number to my friends but at the moment I'd rather wait a while before I do :)

Have a great week ahead to all!

2 comments:

RAV Jr said...

Baya!!!! mao diay kay dire pod diay nag hara-hara, hehehe...maong ninghali didto sa pikas kay dire gyud diay magkataykatay sa iyang agi, hehe joke...lagi nang...sultii ko na be..didto sa friendster na...

Dops

ghie said...

MANOY DOPS...ayaw saba dinha, dinhi lang ko mag wara wara kay walay samok, heheheh. Kadto bang imong pangutana nako sa friendster, dili lagi ko mag saba nimo bahalag imo pa kong puga-on, heheheh. Maong ayaw na pangutana about adto kay dili ko mo tug-an nimo bahala og mag wild ka dinha!

Ayo ayo noy!