Sunday, November 26, 2006

WTF

I hate it when people message you with "call me" when if you really wanting to talk to me you'd call me. What is this bullshit? Do you just wanna feel popular cause people call you but don't wanna make the effort to really talk to me?

And how about this people that likes to gossips about their friend? They will tell you how they don't like their friend, how fake their friend is but then they still talk to her and so nice to her? Sometimes I don't really know what is true and what is not. I just think that people need to learn to shut the fuck up and just mind their own damn business!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the people or a friend,
talk n talk for nothing...

blablablaalbalaglblgl

are the people or a friend that are not contempted-spelling....kontento?
of what he-she is now....
that is why....balalbalblablalbal

so don´t mind it, eventhough its hurt and makalagot.....

you know her-him na, nga ingon siya ana.........don´t trust her-him anymore..........be friend to him-her, but to be intimate friend, dili na siguro....

lahi-lahi gyod ang tawo....dunay buang, dunay maayo, dunay amaw...right?....lol...