Sunday, April 6, 2008

Changes

Since I moved from Michigan everything changed. I miss a lot of things that I used to do when I was there. I miss the every weekend shopping with my bestfriend, it's not like I don't shop here anymore but I always have fun everytime were together. I miss her company so bad. I don't even know if I will find another friend like her. I also miss my work, I miss all the people that I used to worked with, I miss all the fun that I had at work and I know that I will not find another job like what I had. I miss all the freedom that I had when I was working there, nobody snitch and everybody mind there own business and nobody gives a shit if what your doing. Sometimes I sit here and think about everything, and there were times that I just wanna pack all my stuff and go back there but I know it's not gonna happen ( well at least for now). It was so hard for me when I left but I had to, and I know that time will come I will start liking the new place and start a new life.

No comments: