Sunday, April 13, 2008

Friends

The first thing that I do everytime I wake up in the morning is turn the computer on and have my coffee if I feel like having it. Then look at friendster, I will check my friendster first than my e-mails :) I found a lot of my friends and classmates that I lost contact with thru friendster. I found two of my friends that I lost contact with for almost 15 years. I'm so happy to see them again (pictures), and finally have contact with one of them on the phone (she's in Canada). I was so happy that I found some of my classmates also, and our life really change a lot since we graduate. Some of them got married and have kids, some of them are still single and working abroad. I was so happy to see their pictures and to see their family. I miss them all and wish we can have a get together soon. I will not forget all of them, specially my friends from high school because I have so many memories with them, specially with all the troubles that we went through :) Oh, high school life, lol.

No comments: