Thursday, June 26, 2008

About Me

*A lot of my friends said that I look like a snob, but I'm not.
*I like the people who hates me cuz it simply says they like me :)
*I love my family.
*I love my mother to death, she taught me to always weigh things to know where and who to believe in and not to look like a fool.
*I don't believe in first impressions lasts.
*I'm sweet, thoughtful and easily cries.
*I like to help even if at times helping a friend makes my life complicated and get hurt to know that they're not that worthy of my time.
*I like to give surprises to people I love.
*I love my friends.
*I like it when someone confides in me and ask my advices, it just makes me feel good.
*I love color pink.
*I like purses, shoes and movies.
*I love foods and I love to eat.
*I like to comment, it's either good or bad, i'll say it.
*I miss my dad because he taught me how to be a wise person and how to catch liars :)

No comments: