Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I signed up for PPP

I've been blogging for three years and I never got paid from doing it. One day an online friend told me that she joined PPP and she's been making money since she signed up and got approved by them. At first I was not really interested because I wasn't sure if my blog will get approve or not. After a couple weeks another friend told me about pay per post again and how much money she's been making since she joined PPP. So I went and look at the Pay Per Post website and I got interested when I was at their site. I think this is a perfect site to make money while blogging specially that I'm not working and I'm home all the time, at least I will start having income and hopefully save it and use the money for my next vacation while staying home and blogging.

So last week I finally signed up and was hoping that PPP will approve my blog. Everyday when I wake up in the morning I check my e-mail first to see if PPP approve my blog. Everyday while I was waiting for their approval I always check pay per post website and getting excited and can't wait for their approval so I can start making money. And today I finally got the approval from PPP.

So if you want to start making money too while blogging why not join PPP, it's so easy, all you have to do is sign up to their website and wait for their approval. Thank you PPP for approving my blog.



No comments: