Monday, August 25, 2008

Black Friday

It's only four more months to go and it's gonna be Christmas again. Wow time really flies. Christmas is one of my favorite holiday, wish I can spend my Christmas this year with my family but I know that it's not gonna happen yet. It's been seven years since the last time that I spent my Christmas with them. I'm hoping and pray that I will be able to spend my next Christmas with them again. I love to go shopping for Christmas, I remember when I was still leaving in Michigan, that me and my friend always go shopping together before Christmas comes. Just thinking about Christmas makes me so excited because I know that I will spend it with my bestfriend this time, and it's been almost two years that we haven't seen each other. I miss her company really bad.

Thanksgiving is also one of my favorite holiday. I like spending it with families and of course the foods, lol. And guess what? My favorite day is the day after the thanksgiving. I always do a lot of my Christmas shopping on black Friday. You will see a lot of sale specially if you will get up early in the morning. I called my friend tonight and we was talking about it and she told me to check out the website for the thanksgiving sale info . So after we talked I checked it online and wow on that site you will see all the black fridays advertisements before you get them on the local newspaper and they also offered email alerts to let you know when new black fridays ads have been posted. So what are you waiting for, check the site so you will enjoy your black friday shopping. I know that me and my bestfriend will enjoy it especially having this thanksgiving sale info alert from our email.

No comments: