Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's been a while

It's been a while since the last time that I was here. Nothing's really been going on in my side and I've been getting a headache that's why I was not really using the computer. I think I need to get my eyes check again, it's been a year since the last time that I had my eyes checked. I need to get another contact lens because I don't like using my eye glasses. Well, weather here is still nice, we went to the beach a couple times then just been visiting other places. I'm still waiting to get a call for a job interview and hoping I will start working soon. I want to see my family early next year so I need to start saving money. I just miss my family specially spending time with my nephew. With my weight problem, so far I lost 3 pounds in two weeks already, slowly but surely, lol. I've been walking every morning, sometimes it's hard for me to get up early since I'm not a morning person but I had to do it, I can't wait to lost more pounds so I can start wearing some of my clothes again :)

Enough for now and have a nice week ahead to everyone.

No comments: