Friday, September 19, 2008

30th Birthday

I just turned 30 years old 2 days ago. I really didn't have big celebration, we just went out and had dinner and some drinks. I'm not really into big celebration anymore, not like when I was still in the Philippines. The important is I'm healthy and I'm very thankful to God for giving me a healthy life and blessed with all the people that cares a lot about me. Well I'm 30 but I'm still feeling younger, lol. To those who greeted me and remembers my birthday, thank you so much!

Take care and God bless to all!!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Happy Birthday!!!

We are already adults I don't think we need to have a big celebrations. Hahaha... Unless someone will throw a party for us.


Show Me Your Interest

Unknown said...

Oh belated happy birthday dear! I wish you more years to come =)

Ken said...

Belated!

It's when you turn 31 that you will feel different :-), in a very good way.