Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chores

Well, it's weekend again and haven't done nothing yet but cleaning. I'm just taking a break right now. I still have a lot of things that needs to get done. I haven't started my laundry yet, and it's probably gonna take me two days to do my laundry since I have a file of dirty clothes, lol. Well, I've been craving for vegetables lately, I was surprised since I don't really eat vegetables. I've been thinking of cooking tonight, I'm just so tired eating out all the time. We were supposed to stop doing this and start cooking so we can start saving up money but we still eat out everyday. Last night I almost don't wanna eat my food but I was so hungry that I had no choice, lol. Wish my mother was here, she likes to cook and I really miss her cooking.

Well hope everyone will have a nice weekend. Take care and God bless to all!

No comments: